Buy Stromectol (Ivermectin) Online
from $ 2.48 per pill
Buy Generic Stromectol (Ivermectin) 3/6/12 mg Pills Online Without Prescription
Stromectol (Ivermectin) is an antihelminthic drug. It was discovered in 1975 and was first utilized by veterinarians in the treatment of ascariasis and parasites that migrate to the heart (heartworms). The drug disrupts the parasite’s muscle cells and nerve membranes resulting in paralysis and death. Today, doctors utilize Stromectol in the treatment of various forms of parasitic infections.
Uses of Stromectol
Stromectol can be used in the treatment or control of the following parasitic diseases in humans and animals:
- River blindness also known as Onchocerciasis because it is caused by Onchocerca volvulus
- Strongyloidiasis which is caused by Strongyloides stercoralis
- Ascariasis caused by Ascaris lumbricoides
- Filariasis, especially lymphatic filariasis
- Cutaneous larva migrans; for example, hookworms (Ancylostoma duodenale and Necator americanus)
- Scabies caused by Sarcoptes scabiei
Action in the Body
There are Glu-Cl (Glutamate-Chloride) ion channels found on the nerves and muscles of parasites that control the permeability of their cell membranes. They allow nutrients to pass into the cells as well as enable the parasite to resist the host’s antiparasitic defense mechanisms.
When Stromectol binds to these channels, it leaves the membranes of the parasite vulnerable. This allows host defense mechanisms to attack the parasite. When this happens, the parasite will not be able to move, feed, and reproduce, which will ultimately lead to their death and eradication.
Consumption and Dosing
Stromectol comes as white round tablets in strengths of 3 mg, 6 mg, and 12 mg. The 3 mg tablets are usually inscribed with “MSD” and “32” on either side.
Note: This drug is to be taken by mouth with enough water. It can be taken an hour before a meal or two hours after a meal.
The dosage you will consume depends on the following factors:
- Type of parasitic infection being treated
- Response to therapy and
- How strong or weak your immune system is
The length of time to take Stromectol is dependent on the parasite being treated and its severity. The drug can be taken as a monotherapy or in combination with other drugs. You must seek medical advice before consuming Stromectol and stick to your physician’s instructions so that the drug can work well for you.
Warning: Do not stop taking Stromectol abruptly even if your symptoms appear to have been ameliorated. If you stop before the stipulated time, it could lead to parasite reinfection and drug resistance.
Although Stromectol is well tolerated by most people who take it, it can cause the following side effects:
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Headache and
- Mild skin rashes
- Muscle pains
Serious side effects rarely occur, but when they do, they may come as:
- Loss of consciousness
- Allergic reactions
- Depression and
Note: It is possible to experience other side effects that are not listed above. Ensure you notify your doctor if you experience anything strange.
You should adhere to the following warnings before and while consuming Stromectol:
- Allergies: Before taking Stromectol, inform your doctor if you’re allergic to Ivermectin, including other allergies you may have had in the past.
- Pediatrics: The drug should not be given to children who weigh less than 15 kg.
- Medical History: To ensure the safety of consumption, your doctor should have the following information about your health status:
○ Any recent history of kidney or liver diseases
○ HIV/AIDS status
○ History of cancer or chemotherapy
○ Any other health conditions that reduce your immunity.
- Pregnancy: Inform your physician if you’re pregnant or planning to get pregnant while consuming Stromectol because it is not certain whether Ivermectin can harm unborn babies.
- Lactating women: Stromectol can be secreted into breast milk and can cause harm to the baby. Inform your physician if you’re nursing a baby before taking the drug.
- Alertness: Because the use of Stromectol can cause dizziness and other side effects that may impair maximum convention, it is important to avoid driving for long distances or minimize your work hours if your work involves operating heavy machines.
Stromectol interacts with over 90 drugs, including alcohol. Drinking alcohol (ethanol) when on Ivermectin therapy can exacerbate side effects like dizziness, headaches, nausea, and vomiting. The following drugs are known to interact with Stromectol:
- Antihypertensive drugs like Lisinopril, Amlodipine, and Losartan
- Antibiotics like Augmentin, Doxycycline, and Azithromycin
- Common pain medications like Tramadol, Aspirin, and Ibuprofen
- Supplements like Folic acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Zinc sulfate, and Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
Other drugs include:
Stromectol (Ivermectin) is a potent medication but you should consume it following the recommended prescription. If you are concerned about the side effects, you should discuss with your doctor to know the best form of therapy for your medical condition. However, you should know that the drug has been prescribed for your good and the side effects will not become permanent.